martes, 19 de junio de 2012

What do you have in your bag.




1.     I have a Wallet in my bag.
·         I have a calendar in my wallet.
·         I have an ID card in my wallet.
·         I have photos in my wallet.
·         I have a student card in my wallet.
·        I have money in my wallet.
 2.     I have a pencil case in my bag.
·         I have a glue in my pencil case.
·         I have pencils  in my pencil case.
·         I have a pen drive in my pencil case.
·         I have an eraser in my pencil case.
·         I have a pencil charprer in my pencil case.
·         I have pens  in my pencil case.

3.     I have a notebook in my bag.
4.     I have perfume in my bag.
5.     I have a cosmetic case in my bag.
6.     I have a calculator in my bag.
7.     I have an antibacterial in my bag.
8.     I have a set of keys in my bag.
                                    

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario